Frequently Asked Wedding Questions
Your event is fast approaching! There are some important questions you need to ask yourself:
1) Am I doing my own catering? If Yes: Have you made plans for someone to serve the food; or to clean up the leftovers and bus the tables when the event is over?
2) Is someone else doing my catering? If Yes: Have you looked at several price lists and made comparisons? Check out our Other Wedding Vendors list We list many caterers for you to get prices from.
3) Am I going to do the decorations myself or hire a decorator? If you need to rent decorations or hire a decorator check out our Other Wedding Vendors List for a list of vendors who can help you.
5) Am I going to order my own beer, margarita machines, etc? If Yes: Have you called and reserved them? Please check out Party Time on our Other Wedding Vendors List page. Reminder: If these items are not picked up when your event is over they must be put outside our front kitchen door for Party Time, or whomever you rent your items from, to pick them up early the next morning.
6) Am I planning to have a family member or friend serve the liquor at my event? If No: Have you made provisions to hire someone?